The characteristics and function of profile-shaped spring are analyzed
Date of release:2020-10-12 00:00:00 Author: Click:
Shaped spring is this kind of elastic element, widely used in mechanical equipment, electronics and other industries. The deformed spring will cause great elastic deformation when it is loaded, which will convert mechanical energy or kinetic energy into deformation energy. After removing the force, the deformation of the shaped spring disappears and returns to the original condition, and the deformation energy is converted into mechanical energy or kinetic energy.
A tension spring is a mechanical part that USES elasticity to work. It's basically made of spring steel. It is used to monitor the movement of mechanical parts, reduce impact or vibration, store energy, measure the size of force and so on, widely used in mechanical equipment and instruments. There are various kinds of tension springs. The spring is made of steel wire, its shape is suitable and can be tailored to the needs of the market.
The linear spring-shaped profiled spring machine equipment wherein four or more forming tools are vertically wound on the center line of the guide wire shaft and advance vertically or substantially vertically along the center line of the guide wire shaft and along the extension bearing of the center line of the upper spindle. The profiled spring is drawn and the tool is impacted by the principal axis. The top of the incoming line is above.
The feature of the machine equipment is that it also includes a driving machine equipment for rotating the table and the corresponding trajectory of a sliding part with a shaping tool on the stationary turntable is stationary on the turntable. The sliding elements can move back and forth along the centerline of the spindle because they are perpendicular or substantially perpendicular to the centerline of the spindle. A number of second drive machine devices equal to or exceeding the number of sliding parts.
What is the key role of the shaped spring? It can control the movement of mechanical equipment, such as monitoring the irregular spring in the clutch machine equipment. It absorbs vibration and shock energy, such as the unique springs under cars and train cars. To store and transmit energy in the form of energy, as in a clock with an irregular spring. Used as a force measuring element, such as a dynamometer. The ratio of force applied to spring deformation is called special-shaped spring stiffness. The greater the stiffness of the shaped spring, the harder the shaped spring.
The address of this article:http://en.afthcn.com/news/699.html
The next one:Do you know how torsion springs work?
- Working principle of torsion spring
- Precision hardware can be cut according to production needs, and then some small accessories can be processed by Gong cutting or numerical control processing. Precision hardware containers must be processed with blanking punch, then welded, polished, spra
- What are some common tensile spring materials?
- What should I pay attention to when choosing a torsion spring?
- You probably dont know how to clean precision hardware
- What are the materials of common stretch spring manufacturers?
- How to better choose the cleaning agent for precision hardware
- Operation specification for precision hardware processing
- What is a stretch spring?
- Selection of the category of tension spring