Processing characteristics of spring zinc plating
Date of release:2023-04-12 00:00:00 Author: Click:
Because the galvanizing layer is passivated in chromic acid solution, a variety of chromate films of various colors with high chemical stability can be obtained on the surface of the galvanizing layer, and the maintenance capacity can be increased by 5 to 8 times, and the surface layer can be improved. Beautiful, add decorative effect. Spring galvanizing process characteristics are as follows:
1. A smooth coating can be obtained.
2, can be immediately plated on carbonized, oxidized steel and cast iron.
3. High current efficiency.
4, the waste is easy to dispose of, only need to apply a high ph value to precipitate zinc.
5, resulting in small hydrogen brittleness.
6. Gloss coating can be obtained at higher temperature.
7. Bath has good stability, low toxicity and low cost.
The address of this article:http://en.afthcn.com/news/598.html
The next one:What are the types of springs?
- What are the properties of a plane coil spring?
- Frequently asked questions about stretch springs
- How to choose medical instrument spring
- 9/5000 Load characteristics of mechanical springs
- The role of hot coil spring is not to be underestimated
- Heat treatment process of shaped spring
- How to pressure test precision spring?
- What are the factors that affect the selection of spring material?
- Look at the compact function of hardware springs
- What are the types of springs?