What are the factors that affect the selection of spring material?
Date of release:2023-05-17 00:00:00 Author: Click:
Torsional spring is an essential spiral spring in the mechanical and electronic industry. Torsional spring can store and release angular energy or static fix a device by rotating the moment arm around the central axis of the spring body. The ends of the torsional spring are fixed to other components, and as other components rotate around the center of the spring, the spring pulls them back to their original positions, producing a torque or rotational force.
What must be paid attention to in a torsional spring configuration?
The torsional spring is designed to make its coil contact closely in order to promote rotation and produce angular rebound force. There are several options for the arm configuration so that the spring can be secured in different ways. For torsional springs, the moment arm specifications that must be considered include moment arm Angle, equal moment arm length and moment arm closure type. When the spring is straight or parallel on the same side, the moment arm Angle is regarded as 0°, and the Angle increases along the direction of non-rotation. The moment arm closure types include straight twist, straight offset, hinged, short retractor closure and retractor closure. To meet the application requirements, you can bend and twist the closure of the torsion spring, or make it into a retractor or ring.
Two, the selection of torsion spring must pay attention to what parameters?
1, to choose the thickness of the spring line according to the size of its spring spring force must be. It's usually represented by the letter d.
2, but also to understand the diameter of the torsion spring section.
3, the natural length of the torsion spring, and the larger torsion Angle of the torsion spring is how much, to calculate a good torsion spring can support the larger force can extend the service life of the torsion spring.
4, but also to understand the different torsional spring load, then can be based on their own must choose the spring.
5. Special attention should be paid to the spiral direction of the spring, which is a common fault area in our daily life. People tend to misremember the direction of rotation. So this is something to keep in mind.
The address of this article:http://en.afthcn.com/news/591.html
The next one:What is a stretch spring?
- What are the properties of a plane coil spring?
- How to pressure test precision spring?
- The role of hot coil spring is not to be underestimated
- Look at the compact function of hardware springs
- 9/5000 Load characteristics of mechanical springs
- Frequently asked questions about stretch springs
- Processing characteristics of spring zinc plating
- Heat treatment process of shaped spring
- How to choose medical instrument spring
- What are the types of springs?