Various Shaped Spring
Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy etc.
Powder Coating, Anodizing, Brushing, Polishing, Electric-plating, Pvd Coating, Hot Dip Galvanizing, E-coating, Tin Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Dacromet, Enamel Coating etc.
These products are generally designed for customers in different shapes and are generally used as accessories or components.
(1) Variable diameter spiral spring: it is used in some special occasions. The material of variable diameter spring is generally circular section material, and most of them bear compression load.
(2) Slice spring: the material of this spring is strip (or plate) for spring, which is processed by corresponding mould on special equipment or general pressure processing machine. The material thickness of leaf spring, wave spring and light spring is relatively thin, while the material thickness of medium or large disc spring is usually relatively thick, and this kind of spring is also widely used.
(3) When the installation space is limited, the spring with rectangular cross-section is often used, because the spring made of rectangular cross-section material can obtain larger load under the same space and the same deformation. Compared with the spring of circular section material, this kind of spring has large sectional area in the same space, so it absorbs more energy, as shown in the figure below. It can be used in heavy machinery, stamping die or spring with great rigidity
Foshan Shunde Aofeng Spring Co.，Ltd. was established in 2004. In 2017, we set up another factory in Thailand. It located in the pearl river delta, which is beautiful, rich, economically developed and convenient for transportation. The firm is owned by the corporation, which is owned by springs, appliances, imprinting, canisters, etc. It is a research and development, design, manufacture and sales of precision spring and metal stamping products.
The company has gained a good reputation in the industry through a series of international professional certifications such as 1509001 and IATF16949.
Foshan Shunde Aofeng Spring Headquarter:
Thailand Aofeng Spring Branch:
Our Thailand Aofeng Spring Company was set up in 2017,“Striving for excellence, and be perfection. "Credit is the base, Quality as the first" is always our pursuit. Depended on Advanced production equipment; mature production process; Strict quality controlled; and advanced production management, thereby the best quality of springs was produced.
Our company has already implemented ISO9001`2008 international quality system certification. Our spring products has been widely used in various industries, such as valves & pump, Engineering machinery, Packaging & Printing Machinery, Construction Machinery, Farming & forestry Machinery, Auto & Motorcycles, Petrochemical, Electronics, Sports, Equipment, Electrical equipment, Precision instruments ,Hardware Tools, Aviation , military and etc.
There always have a good confidence and trust from all clients on our company .Based on domestic market, and developing for the global market. Through development and growth, there have a good market share of domestic and developing to overseas markets now,
"Best quality comes from professional, the professional is only worth your trust" Welcome you from all over the world to visit for our company!
The address of this article:http://en.afthcn.com/product/706.html
- What is a stretch spring?
- Working principle of torsion spring
- You probably dont know how to clean precision hardware
- Heterosexual spring manufacturer: What are the functions of springs?
- How to better choose the cleaning agent for precision hardware
- Selection of the category of tension spring
- What should I pay attention to when choosing a torsion spring?
- What are some common tensile spring materials?
- Precision hardware can be cut according to production needs, and then some small accessories can be processed by Gong cutting or numerical control processing. Precision hardware containers must be processed with blanking punch, then welded, polished, spra
- Operation specification for precision hardware processing