What are the materials of common stretch spring manufacturers?
Date of release:2020-11-19 12:04:55 Author: Click:
The main materials of tension spring are carbon spring steel, which is cheaper, but has low elastic limit; low manganese spring steel has good strength and hardenability, but it is easy to crack after quenching; silicon manganese spring steel, with improved elastic limit, also has good mechanical properties; chromium vanadium steel, toughness and strength are relatively good, and the price is slightly expensive.
The tension spring is generally equal pitch, and the section is mostly circular. When the tension spring is not under pressure, there is no gap between each circle and each circle, so the connection is very compact. The application range of stretching spring is very wide. In medical treatment, not only respiratory equipment, mobile equipment, motion control, but also some home care equipment are used. Mechanical and electronic protection hardware, actuators and hand tools, as well as some mechanical categories, switch equipment are used to stretch spring.
The address of this article:http://en.afthcn.com/news/732.html
The next one:None
- Operation specification for precision hardware processing
- What are some common tensile spring materials?
- You probably dont know how to clean precision hardware
- What should I pay attention to when choosing a torsion spring?
- How to better choose the cleaning agent for precision hardware
- Selection of the category of tension spring
- Heterosexual spring manufacturer: What are the functions of springs?
- Precision hardware can be cut according to production needs, and then some small accessories can be processed by Gong cutting or numerical control processing. Precision hardware containers must be processed with blanking punch, then welded, polished, spra
- Working principle of torsion spring
- What is a stretch spring?